- All the listed tours are designed by Super Vacation, and we shall do our best to make sure all the tour arrangements will be the same as planned.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a delay in transportation before the tours departures, Super Vacation reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour. For any loss or additional charges incurred shall be borne by the participants.
- For making sure our tours can be completed as planned, if anyone among the tour group interferes with any of the tour's activity, we reserve the right to refuse the said individual to continue with the group; and we shall not be responsible for any act by the said individual thereafter. No refund shall be given.
- For any unforeseen situation, such as traffic, road conditions, accidents, mechanical problems, authority of law, public enemies, strikes, riots or any other natural circumstances beyond our control, SV reserves the right to change the itinerary and tour fare without prior notice.
- All tour participants should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the government of the visiting country, including but not limited to the Immigration and Customs laws. Super Vacation will not be responsible for the act of any tour participant.
- By accepting the tickets and any related vouchers or document, the passenger agrees that neither Super Vacation nor any of our representatives shall be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to you or your personal belongings, or in connection with any accommodations, transportation, or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any of the following circumstances:
---- (i). theft, mechanical breakdowns, government actions, political unrest, terrorism, strikes, lockouts, war, weather, natural disasters or other factors and causes beyond our control;
---- (ii). acts of vandalism, air or land piracy, burglaries, accidents, injuries, assaults or any physical harm to you or your personal belongings;
---- (iii). your failure to follow instructions including but not limited to check-in/out times and baggage handling;
---- (iv). your failure to obtain required documentation including passport, visas, health certificate, or others where required;
- All the fares printed in brochures are for reference only; we reserve the right to change according to operational cost, hotel availability, or other causes, without prior notice. Please re-confirm the tour fare with our representative when you make the reservation.
- Super Vacation accepts no responsibility for value, quality, reliability or authenticity of any goods purchased while on tour.
- RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Deposit of US$250 is required when making reservation; the rest of the amount must be paid 15 days prior to departure date. Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirement will result in cancellation of your reservation and no refund of deposit will be given. The paid deposit may not apply to another party, tour date or tour itinerary.
- Please triple re-confirm the name used for reservation is the name listed on the passport. Once tickets are issued, penalties will apply for alternations.
- Cancellation policy:
- Air ticket once issued is 100% non-refundable. Land only package:
- ---- (i). 15 days before departure: US$100 will be charged;
- ---- (ii). 7 days before departure: 50% of the tour fare will be charged;
- ---- (iii). within 7 days of departure: No refund will be given.
- No refund shall be given for any portions of the tour unused by the passenger on his/her own accord.
- Passengers fly out Hawaii, please reserved flight 7a.m - 10:00p.m., flight arrive between 10:00p.m. to 7:00a.m. airport, P/U will add extra charge $50up/ Pax.
- Since air tickets, accommodations, transportation and meals have to be arranged in advance in peak seasons such as Chinese New Year, Easter, Summer vacation, Christmas and New Year, no change including departure date, name, tour, and itinerary is allowed.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Super Vacation strongly recommend our customers to acquire insurance on medical, trip cancellation, and baggage, etc. We act as agent for suppliers of transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodations, all terms and conditions will be borne by the respective suppliers, and Super Vacation shall be exempt from any liability for loss or damage of properties, injury to people, delays, accidents, irregularities or other occurrences beyond its control.
- TOUR FARE INCLUDES
Transportation, ticket and admission fees mentioned in the itinerary.
- TOUR FARE EXCLUDES
1. Any personal-based expenses, such as phone calls, laundry, postage, travel insurance, etc.
2. All costs of activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary, or stated "optional".
3. Transportation to airport after the tour ends.
4. Service fee.
5. Airport taxes and other related charges.
- Any personal based expenses, such as phone calls, laundry, postage, travel insurance, etc.
- All costs of activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary, or stated "optional". Tour fare is for Cash and Check payment only. Money Transfer or credit card payment may charge additional processing fee.
- Transportation to airport after the tour dismisses.
- Tips to tour leader, guide and driver.
- Airport taxes and other related charges.