Sunrise Stargazing Tour: Depart at Hilo/Kona in the small hours, arrived at The Visitor Station (9186ft above sea level). Then the tour guide will bring you to the stargazing spot, and illustrate how to use the telescope to look for stars. Enjoy the food and hot drink with the view of the galaxy above your head. Leave for summit (13,796ft above sea level) just before dawn, enjoy the energizing sunrise just above the clouds. With the sunlight you will find yourselves surrounded by giant observatories with splendid panoramic views. Back to Hilo/Kona around 9am.
※ Service fee $10 per person.
||希洛(Hilo) 3:30am- 9:30am
- All observatories on summit do not open for public
- Please keep warm clothing on during the activity.
- Tours are not suitable for 80 or above, 12 or below, pregnant, heart disease, or scuba dived in the past 24 hours.
- We do not guarantee the visibility of stars sunset or sunrise due to the weather issues
- We reserve the right to change/cancel based on safety reason due to force majeure reasons such as weather and road condition.